6 DAYS MASAI MARA, LAKE NAKURU, AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK BUDGET CAMPING SAFARI
USD650 per person
Come tour the home of the famous huge “ground shakers” with parrot Safaris. You will have a chance to visit the famous Amboseli national park with an additional scenic view of the snow cap at Mount Kilimanjaro that you just can’t ignore. As if that is not enough, you will also have a chance to see the several big fives in Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru the famous rhino sanctuary and the land of birds. You can never have enough of this, come book a safari with us and come make memories in the beautiful land of Kenya.
DAY 1: NAIROBI- MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
DAY 2: MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE FULL DAY GAME DRIVES
DAY 3: MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE- LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK
DAY 4: LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK– AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
DAY 5: AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY GAME DRIVES
DAY 6: AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK- NAIROBI
- Starting and ending point: Nairobi
- Common wildlife to be seen: lions, elephants, giraffe.
- Children policy: children under the age of 12 years should be under the supervision of adults.
- All game drives
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All park entry fees involved
- Transport to and from in a pop roof van
- Airport transfers
- 5 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 5 dinners
- Transport in a tour van with a hatch roof.
- Drop off at the airport after the trip
- Accommodation as the itinerary
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Professional tour guiding services by an English speaking tour guide/driver
- All park entrance fees
- Game drives in the park and national reserve
- Statutory taxes.
- Personal insurance
- Masai village fee
- Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks
- Air ticket