4 DAYS BUDGET HOLIDAY SAFARI : MASAI MARA, LAKE NAKURU
USD400 per person
BUDGET HOLIDAY SAFARI
If you want the best combination of Kenya’s Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru then we, parrot safaris can be your best companion.
You will have the best experience of the reserve that lies on the savanna grassland acting as a home of many wildlife species
As if that is not enough, you will have budget holiday safari adventure in one of the well known rhino sanctuaries in Kenya that is Lake Nakuru national park.
If you are a bird lover, this is also the place the best place to be ! The flocks of flamingos that color the lake is just something else you can’t afford to miss! It`s a budget safari; meet new people and make great memories.
DAY 01: NAIROBI- MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
DAY 02: MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE FULL DAY GAME DRIVES
DAY 03: MASAI MARA-LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK
DAY 04: LAKE NAKURU-NAIROBI
- Starting and ending point: Nairobi
- Main wildlife to be viewed: flamingoes, lions, elephants.
- Children policy: children participating under the age of 13 should be supervised.
- All game drives.
- Park entry fee is included.
- Transport in an open roof van
- Visit to Masai Mara national reserve and Lake Nakuru national park.
- 3 night accommodation.
- Airport transfers.
- 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners.
- Transport in a tour van with a hatch roof.
- Drop off at the airport after the trip
- Accommodation as the itinerary
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Professional tour guiding services by tour guide/driver
- All park entrance fees
- Game drives in the park and national reserve
- Statutory taxes.
- Personal insurance
- Masai village fee
- Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks
- Balloon safari at Masai Mara